Bont Zero+ Road Shoe Standard Width
An aerodynamic pro-level racing shoe with 100% Carbon Monocoque construction; the Bont Zero+ Road Shoe Standard Width features Bont's proprietary heat mouldable chassis, hand-laid unidirectional carbon, AG100 lite uppers and Central Dial fastening system for an extremely aerodynamic and lightweight shoe. The Bont Zero+ features a low profile aerodynamic cover which hides the closure system beneath and reduces drag. Beneath the aerodynamic cover lies a single BOA dial, which makes for a superb fit but also a low profile. Across the rest of the upper microfibre provides a superbly durable and strong material that is both stiff and comfortable.
Bont cycling shoes are the most heat mouldable shoes available. Bont's proprietary resin becomes pliable at relatively low temperatures and unlike other shoes, allows you to mould the entire chassis of the shoe for a perfect customised fit.
Please note, this is the standard width Bont Zero+ cycling shoe, which is suitable for the majority of feet out there. We also offer a narrow and wide fit of this model shoe. See the size guide for detailed information. If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we can not accept returns after shoes have been heat moulded.
- Sizing option: Standard width
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand laid unidirectional carbon and Bont's proprietary heat moulding technology
- AG100 lite upper
- AG100 lite liner
- Fully heat mouldable monocoque chassis
- Stack Height: 3.6 mm
- Air Vents: Frontal area air vents
- Innersole: Race Series Innersole featuring metatarsal button
- Sole Guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory Foam
- Cleat Mounting: Three Hole Look Configuration plus mm grid plus grip
- Closure System: BOA ATOP Central Dial System with replaceable Kevlar Wiring
- Weight: 190 grams (size 42)