Bontrager Ajna Comp Womens Saddle
Wherever you look throughout the cycling industry, you see comfort being sacrificed for performance. Rock hard, uncomfortable saddles = even greater performance? Not anymore. The Bontrager Ajna Comp Womens Saddle 2017 has been specifically designed to allow you to ride aggressively while staying comfortable.
Constructed with Bontrager’s Women-Specific Design (WSD), the saddle offers all the support and comfort needed to yield a more performance-driven fit. The Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) saddle cutaway ensures there’s not too much pressure on certain areas, protecting soft tissue, and each saddle’s curvature is matched to the saddles width, ensuring every saddle offers the same performance benefits.
Enhancing comfort, Bontrager have used their unique suspension rail construction. This technology allows the saddle rails to take the brunt of the road, absorbing road vibrations and inconsistencies without transferring anything into the saddle padding.
The Ajna Comp features Bontrager’s Aggressive Posture 2 fitting - making it perfect for experienced athletes that are highly-flexible and are in-tune with their performance. Available in 144mm, 155mm and 164mm widths, you can truly dial into your perfect riding preference when selecting your ideal saddle width.
- Aggressive Posture 2 optimises a forward pelvic rotation making it ideal for highly flexible athletes
- The soft cushion gel padding provides ultra comfort
- A wider cutout and shaped nose provide a stable comfort in an aggressive position
- The Women-Specific Design is engineered to yield better fit and comfort for women
- The Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft-tissue protection
- Size-Specific Curvature ensures that each saddle is designed specific to its width
- The unique suspended rail construction increases compliance for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 256 grams