Cateye TL-LD610 Rear Light
Slimmer, brighter and more reliable than ever before, the Cateye TL-LD610 Rear Light is one of the most trusted lights on the market. Ideal for poor light and night riding, whether that is down country lanes or through the urban jungle that is the work commute. With 5 powerful LED's, spaced wider than its predecessor, providing greater visibility from a wide range of angles.
The 4 modes provide plenty of lighting options and the low profile switch prevents accidental activation. The rubber switch is durable, easy to use on the move even when wearing gloves. Simply powered by 2 AAA batteries, replaceable and offering 30 hours of constant light or, a huge, 60 hours of flashing light time.
Versatility is provided by a FlexTight™ bracket, which is strong, adjustable and can be mounted either horizontally or vertically, fitting a range of seat tube diameters from 13 to 32mm. Affordable, easy to use and reliable, all key ingredients that make this a must-have rear light.
- Low profile switch eliminates accidental activation
- Durable sealed rubber switch
- LED's widely spaced for wide-angle visibility
- TL-LD610 Rear Light
- 2 x AAA batteries
- FlexTight™ bracket, mounts horizontally or vertically
- Constant mode：approx 30hrs
- Flashing mode： approx 60hrs
- Random mode：approx 60hrs
- Side to side mode：approx 60hrs
- Light source: Red LED X5
- Modes: Four (Constant / Flashing / Random / Side to side)
- Run time: 60 hours to 120 hours (mode dependent)
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Recharge time: n/a
- Dimensions: 104.0 x 36.0 x 22.0mm (front and rear)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 60 grams (with bracket and batteries)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.