Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS Watch offers a host of features that will quickly become invaluable to beginners and seasoned runners alike. With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo sensors the accuracy is excellent and the unit is quick to pick up the satellites. When running heart rate is measured on the wrist by the watch itself, negating the need for extra chest straps and monitors, whilst the clear screen makes reading the data easy. Garmin has even ensured that the buttons are simple to operate with sweaty hands!
Included with the Forerunner 45 is access to Garmin Coach, which provides free training plans tailored to individual abilities and goals, with the phone app based workouts syncing directly to the watch. Smartphone connectivity also provides notifications of incoming texts or calls, and can share locations with chosen contacts in the event of an incident, either manually or automatically. Even music on the phone can be controlled through simple watch based controls, and all activities can be automatically uploaded to Garmin Connect without the need for a computer.
If worn daily the Forerunner 45 works as a fitness tracker, monitoring steps, calories, distance and sleep as well as stress.
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalised coaching right to the watch
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on a phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send the real-time location to emergency contacts
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo sensors for accuracy
- Up to 200 hours of data recording memory
- Claimed weight: 36 grams
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 11.4 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 129-197 mm
- Includes: Forerunner 45, charging/data cable and documentation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.