Giro Code Techlace MTB Shoes
Tough enough to deal with the trail, the Giro Code Techlace MTB Shoes are a high-quality pair of shoes that cater for the demanding rider wanting a better than ever transfer of power, a top-notch connection and a rugged, tough and long lasting pair of shoes that keep you out on the trails, time after time.
Making use of Giro's latest Techlace technology, this shoe offers a neat and precise level of fastening whilst maintaining the comfort and adaptable fit of laces. Adjusted in seconds and augmented by a Boa L6 dial for a micrometric level of control and adjustment out on the road, you can be sure to push onwards and make those alterations on the move. With a premium fit, feel and construction, and an Evofibre microfibre providing a hugely breathable and plush fit, this is a durable and top choice for competing on the road.
Making use of an Easton EC70 carbon fibre, this pair of shoes allows you to hit the road with an enhanced and near complete transfer of power. Supremely stiff, rigid and allowing you the ability to push onwards with efficiency, this pair of shoes are made with your best form in mind. Equipped with a rubber toe guard and with a mid-foot scuff guard for better protection, this is a durable option on the trail, more than ready to outlast the rougher rides. With a Vibram rubber outsole providing high traction on the road, you can be sure to ride better, faster, and longer than ever before.
- Techlace™+ Boa® L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with bash guard
- High-quality, breathable Evofibre™ microfiber
- Rubber toe guard
- Easton® EC70 carbon fibre
- Moulded Vibram® rubber high traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard accommodates steel toe spikes
- Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial fibre
- 345 grams, claimed weight per shoe in size 42.5