Giro Empire SLX Road Shoes
One of the most hotly anticipated shoes, the Giro Empire SLX Road Shoes, has just hit our shores and promises to be the most complete shoe the American giants Giro have ever produced. Tipping the scales at a mere 175 grams per shoe, offering more comfort than ever, with a new Evofibre™ SL upper material. Keeping things stiff and offering excellent power delivery, the Empire features an Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus outsole.
Lightweight, yet strong with replaceable heel pads, titanium hardware and exceptional comfort, the shoe uses multi-adjustable arch support, which is built into the SuperNatural Fit Kit. Smelly feet will be a thing of the past with an X-Static® Antimicrobial fibre footbed, which is lightweight and durable.
The lace system harks back to the bygone days of toe straps, but Giro has not gone too nostalgic. The laces offer 7 points of contact, minimising pressure points and offering a custom fit.
A favourite amongst the professional peloton for the shoe's lightweight, stiff characteristics and the new one piece, thin, seamless upper section.
- High performance road shoe
- Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus outsole, which is stiff, thin and lightweight
- 6.5 millimetre stack height
- KDL Techno sport lace up design with a Lace Garage to prevent the laces interfering with the drivetrain
- X-Static® Antimicrobial fibre footbed
- SuperNatural Fit Kit footbed with adjustable arch support
- New Evofibre™ SL upper material, which is thin and seamlessly designed
- Titanium hardware
- Compatible with all major 3 bolt cleat systems
- Weight: 175 grams per shoe (size 42.5)