Kask Infinity Aero Road Helmet
Developed in collaboration with Team Sky, the Kask Infinity Aero Road Helmet provides the best in both aerodynamics and ventilation. The Aero Control system ensures that no matter the position of your head, drag reduction will remain, and wind tunnel testing has proven this technology.
The mobile 'aerator' vent can be adapted to suit the conditions; when tackling a tough, hot climb the vent can be opened, and when it comes to a sprint, close the vent to achieve the best possible aerodynamic advantage. In addition, and to further reduce drag, the profile is rounded, and a side rib breaks the airflow for lower air turbulence. Even when the vent is closed, airflow is not fully eliminated thanks to two front openings that connect to airflow channels and rear exhaust ports.
MIT technology includes a polycarbonate layer covering the top shell, base ring and back of the helmet. Together with an inner strengthening frame that prevents breakage into many pieces, this helmet provides top levels of protection in the case of impact. 'In Moulding' joins the inner polystyrene to the outer to better absorb shock.
The inner padding enhances comfort and is removable and washable to increase the longevity of the helmet. The Sanitized® process treatment is antibacterial and antimicrobial and will keep odours at bay.
The Octo Fit system secures the helmet and floating cradle contact points combine the internal gel pads. Designed to oscillate freely through 180 degrees, you'll be able to obtain the perfect fit no matter the shape of your head. A rubberised micro-dial adjustor is easy to use mid-ride with improved finger grip. Finishing off the helmet are high visibility stickers that'll alert other road users to your presence after dark.
Due to a logo change, your helmet may have the old Kask decal.
- Aero Control: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind tunnel
- Inner frame: Greater mechanical strength and more compact
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer
- Eco Chinstrap: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- In Moulding: For better shock absorption
- 3D DRY padding: Tridimensional 3D DRY padding for the best performance and comfort
- Octo Fit: Rubberised micro-dial adjuster for improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort
- Hi-vis: Stickers for maximum safety
- Coolmax fibre: Removable and washable inner padding
- Sanitised fabric: Inner padding treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- Weight: 310 grams (medium)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 131639
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more