Lake MX176 Wide MTB Shoes
The MX176 wide fit MTB Shoes from Lake use the brand's Sport Last that features a larger toe-box and delivers more control through the heel and saddle of the foot, making them a perfect option for when you've got a long ride planned and need all-day comfort. Robust enough for multi-day adventures off the beaten track yet nimble enough for couriers, the Action Leather construction is durable and breathable, something that's even more important for wide feet.
Since heat can cause feet to expand, leading to pinch points and pressure, a shoe that keeps your feet cool is critical, and the Clarino microfibre and mesh upper further enhances this. A PU surface treatment repels water and reduces stretch so that the shoes remain both supple and supportive, eliminating the risk of your feet sliding around. A side-mounted push/pull BOA® closure system can be fine-tuned for a fit that is tailored to the shape of your foot, with tension evenly distributed and comfort optimised.
- Lake Race Sole. Mountain Race X non-marking rubber outsole
- New Clarino Microfibre and mesh upper
- Side mounted Push/Pull BOA L6 lacing system with Powerstrap
- Durable and breathable Action leather construction
- PU treatment protects against stretch and water
- Larger toe-box is perfect for all-day comfort
- Side-mounted push/pull BOA® closure system