Lake MX176 Wide MTB Shoes
The MX176 wide fit MTB Shoes from Lake use the brand's Sport Last that features a larger toe-box and delivers more control through the heel and saddle of the foot, making them a perfect option for when you've got a long ride planned and need all-day comfort. Robust enough for multi-day adventures off the beaten track yet nimble enough for couriers.
The Action Leather construction is durable and breathable, something that's even more important for wide-foot comfort. Since heat can cause feet to expand, leading to pinch points and pressure, a shoe that keeps your feet cool is critical, and the Clarino microfibre and mesh upper further enhances this. A PU surface treatment repels water and reduces stretch so that the shoes remain both supple and supportive, eliminating the risk of your feet sliding around.
A side-mounted push/pull BOA® closure system can be fine-tuned for a fit that is tailored to the shape of your foot, with tension evenly distributed and comfort optimised.
- Lake Race Sole. Mountain Race X non-marking rubber outsole
- New Clarino Microfibre and mesh upper
- Side mounted Push/Pull BOA L6 lacing system with Powerstrap
- Durable and breathable Action leather construction
- PU treatment protects against stretch and water
- Larger toe-box is perfect for all-day comfort
- Side-mounted push/pull BOA® closure system
PRODUCT REF: 1054226
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more