Mavic Aksium III Road Shoes
With cycling increasing in popularity, the prospect of hopping on a road bike is an enticing one. Offering you the features that make road cycling shoes so efficient, the Mavic Aksium III Road Shoes are an entry-level shoe for the first time road cyclist looking to clip in and pedal on.
Built around a nylon fibreglass compound sole in order to offer a rigid base to optimise the transfer of power, these shoes are compatible with 3 bolt road type cleats and pedals. Fastened using a lace closure for ease of use and fully adaptable fit, these shoes also benefit from an OrthoLite insole to offer maximum comfort for the footbed.
Finished with reflective highlights and a low profile for optimum foot positioning, these shoes are a fantastic choice for the enthusiast looking to take things to the next level.
- Ideal for first-time road riding
- Energy Comp Outsole is constructed from fibreglass and nylon
- Low profile for optimum foot positioning
- Comfort with style
- Lace closure offers precise adjustment
- Elastic on the tongue keeps the laces in place
- OrthoLite® insole offers maximum comfort
- Reflective highlights
- Compatible with 3 bolt Shimano and Look type cleats