Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc No Tyres Wheelset
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheelset without tyres is stiff and aerodynamically optimised so that speed and momentum are easy to maintain. While minimising drag, the mid-depth 45mm rim is also stable in crosswinds, inspiring confidence in difficult conditions. When the road starts to tilt upwards, the lightweight construction combines perfectly with the stiffness to minimise energy loss and maximise climbing speed. Run the wheels tubeless and benefit from increased rolling efficiency and improved protection from punctures.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Spokes: Straight pull, flat, double-butted, steel nipples, front and rear crossed 2
- Spoke count: 24 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: Aluminium, auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear and Instant Drive 360 freewheel
- Front axle: Quick release and 12x100 thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: Quick release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Disc rotor standard: Centre lock
- Recommended tyre size: 25-32mm
- Maximum recommended weight: 120 kilos (bike included)
- Weight: 760 grams front / 890 grams rear / 1,650 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Includes: Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360, tubeless rim tape, front QR adapters, UST valve and accessories, user guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.