Park Tool PCS-10 Home Repair Workstand
The Park Tool PCS-10 Home Repair Workstand takes the best features of the popular PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Workstand and improves upon them to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. A cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 24 to 76 mm in diameter. clamping pressure is fully adjustable and the jaw covers are replaceable. Composite top tube allows smooth 360-degree clamp rotation with the bike in the stand. Quick release height adjustment from 99 to 145 cm.
Folds to 104 cm for storage and transporting around. Three-point leg system with reinforced centre yolk for superior stability. Sliding retention rings lock folding legs tight against main upright when stored.
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-10 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centred over the legs.
- Quick release height adjustment (39” to 57”, 99cm to 145cm)
- Folds to 41” (104cm) for portability and storage
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36” (92 cm) x 36” (92 cm) x 45” (115 cm)
- Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
- Spring buttons lock folding legs in place
- Approximate weight 25 lbs