Polar Vantage M2 GPS Watch
Polar’s Vantage M2 GPS Watch is an ideal multisport unit, whether for running, riding, swimming or any of the other 130 different sport profiles that are available. Integrated GPS and GLONASS ensure fast satellite acquisition and accurate tracking outdoors, or there are metrics available for indoor activities like pool swimming as well.
In addition to the usual GPS sports watch features, the Vantage M2 has a number of other tricks up its sleeve. Bluetooth connectivity means that it can be used to view phone messages and alerts on the go and it can also be used to control music to save having to fiddle with the handset to change tracks. The optical heart rate monitor records heart rate 24 hours a day, enabling the watch to provide very useful information about sleep, rest and recovery as well as tracking it during exercise.
The FuelWise function aids nutrition intake, prompting eating and drinking to perform optimally. Suggested running programmes and training regimes are on offer too, ensuring that all exercise is targeted and worthwhile for the best possible results. Polar’s Flow app can be used on its own to analyse the data produced and can also connect to other fitness apps like Strava and TrainingPeaks.
In the box
- Polar Vantage M2 multisport watch
- Wristbands (both size options included)
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage M2 user manual
- Information note
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate
- Functions include: Nightly Recharge™, Training Load Pro™, FitSpark™ daily training guide, Running Programme, Running Index, Energy Sources, Weekly Summary, FuelWise™, music controls, phone notifications, sport profiles, swimming metrics, Serene™ breathing exercise and weather forecast
- Integrated GPS and GLONASS assisted GPS for fast fix times
- Display: Always on colour display. Hard-coated PMMA laminated lens. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation
- Water-resistant (WR30)
- Battery life: Up to 30 hours in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to five days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking
- Multiple power save options available
- Polar Flow app connects to Strava, TrainingPeaks, MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, Nike+ Run Club and more
- Wrist circumference: 130-210mm, two wristband size options included
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 12.5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 45.5 grams