Praxis Works OSBB 68mm Specialized Road Ceramic Bottom Bracket
The Praxis Works OSBB 68mm Specialized Road Ceramic Bottom Bracket allows you to fit a Shimano Hollowtech II chainset to your OSBB shelled Specialized frame. This is a smooth, lightweight and reliable option, with ceramic bearings, which are low maintenance and perform impeccably.
Easy to install and providing a secure and tight fit in the frame, this is a trouble free and very effective Specialized specific bottom bracket.
Praxis Works' patent pending design is focused on placing the cartridge bearings on the outside of the frame. This adds strength and stiffness and prevents frame and c-clip fit issues.
A flush fit is further provided by a compressible O-ring added to the non-driveside cup that allows for minute frame shell width discrepencies.
The unit is kept in place in the frame by the Praxis Works Collet system that expands to radiate the pressure for an extremely tight fit. This stops bearings from coming out.
This is designed solely for Specialized frames with a 46 millimetre diameter and 61.5 millimetre wide carbon inner shell.
Made from super strong and lightweight forged and machined heat-treated 7075 T6 aluminium.
The Praxis Works OSBB Converter for Specialized is easy to install by simply pressing the long non-driveside cup into the frame then finishing it off by threading the shorter cup on.
Please note: Install without the included sleeve
- This version is for Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks only
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 68MM BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road frames
- Not for BBRight,BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- Ceramic Version: Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 Ceramic balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
PRODUCT REF: PR-68-5002
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more