SRM PowerControl 8 GPS Cycle Computer
The SRM PowerControl 8 GPS Cycle Computer is the head unit of choice for riders in the pro peloton, and with good reason. Offering the most precise and reliable data across a variety of fields including power, FTP, GPS, and barometric altitude, all in an easily readable, simply interpreted format, right where you need it.
Weighing just 93 grams in all, this head unit is made from a 6061 aluminium casing for a strong, durable and reliable build that's sure to last and give confidence in the care and attention that has gone into its composition. Compatible with all ANT+ Powermeters, and using a colour invertible display, this head unit is customisable and high contrast, allowing you to alter the metrics displayed, ensuring that you can be dialled in when training on your bike.
Offering up GPS tracking, altitude metering, cadence, speed, heart rate, power and FTP, the PC8 is supremely equipped for riding at the highest levels. With 500MB of internal memory allowing you to store 4000 hours of riding data, this unit can store settings for up to four bikes, this unit also has seven programme training zones based on heart rate or recordable power, ensuring that you know when to work hard in order to put in the best showing.
USB rechargeable in 4 hours via a socket, this head display has a burn time that extends up to 45 hours, plenty enough for all of your long expeditions, and weekends away. A standby time of three weeks, the PC8 simply provides everything you could ever want in your GPS cycle computer and is sure to have you moving further and faster than before.
- Compatible with all ANT+ powermeters
- GPS tracking
- Built-In Motion Sensor
- Barometric altimeter
- User-configurable display
- Display colour invertible
- Auto backlight
- Up to seven training zones based on heart rate or recordable power
- Four bicycle profiles supported
- Stores data in FIT file format
- 500MB of internal memory (4000 hours of riding)
- Dimensions: width: 71 mm, height: 63 mm, depth: 20 mm
- Weight: 93g
- Top case material: 6061 Aluminium
- Battery: 1300 mAh Li-Polymer
- Battery runtime: 10 – 45 hours
- Charge time: 4 /12 hours (Charger / PC USB)
- Standby time: 3 weeks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.