Tacx Magnum Smart Treadmill Trainer
Truly groundbreaking in its design, the Tacx Magnum T9000 Smart Treadmill Trainer is innovative, realistic and versatile. It's the evolution of a set of rollers with the functionality of a Smart turbo trainer and a treadmill, suiting cyclists, runners and triathletes looking for the most complete indoor training experience. Switching between the two modes is simple, so you can even use it for brick sessions, swapping your bike for running shoes and back again.
An important safety feature is the sensors that keep your bike positioned correctly - adjusting speed accordingly if your wheel is too far forward or back, and LED indicators also to help guide you. Speed, power and pace are measured, and its Smart functionality means you can connect to training platforms such a Zwift as well as Tacx' own app that features pre-set workouts, films and rides of famous races and stages, or you can even map your own route on Google Maps to use. Gradients up to 15% will cause the treadmill to adjust and match the incline for a real ride experience.
The built-in 32" screen will display your course as well as ride stats, or you can take control of your workout using a desktop, tablet or smartphone via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
Installation and Delivery: Once your order has been placed, one of our customer care representatives will be in touch to discuss delivery time and installation. We will install and hand-deliver the treadmill for free to postcodes located within 2-hours of our Hampton Wick shop's location. Click here to learn more.
- Incline control: Incline changes interactively or is set manually
- Incline range: Experience real climbs up to a 15% gradient
- Speed range: up to 30 kph (If you cycle faster than 30 kph, it’ll adjust the incline to compensate for the power difference)
- Smart trainer: Connect to popular training apps like Zwift and Tacx
- Data output: Measures your speed, power and pace
- LED indicator strips are placed along the sides of the belt, visually indicating the position of your front wheel. They show the different speed zones, enabling you to interact with the speed control of the treadmill
- Installed at home: A certified team installs the treadmill for you
- Maximum incline: 15%
- Incline adjustment: Automatic / manual
- Speed range: 2.4 – 30 km/h (1.5 - 18.6 mph)
- Speed adjustment: Automatic / manual
- Footprint: 222.5cm × 102.5cm / 78.6" × 40.4" (LxW)
- Height: 160cm (63")
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg (265 lbs)
- Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)
- Control by: Desktop / tablet / smartphone / control panel
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth Smart open
- Output: Speed / power / pace
- Readout on: Smartphone / tablet / bike computer / sports watch / computer with ANT+ antenna
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.