WAHOO KICKR V5 Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle
The Wahoo KICKR V5 Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle represents the ultimate upgrade to your training program, allowing you to take your training indoors and work out in the comfort of your own home. This is a fantastic option for when the dark winter months set in and the weather on the road becomes less inviting. It also makes for a convenient addition to your training for when time is tight during the week and you want to be able to do some short, sharp sessions before or after work without having to head out on the bike.
The KICKR Direct-Drive is among the most advanced, high-quality turbo trainers on the market, offering an unparalleled ride experience as well as near-silent operation. This means you can work out any time of the day or night without needing to worry about the noise of the turbo - a traditional pitfall of turbo trainer systems. It’s incredibly accurate, to just +/-1% of your true power outputs, with auto-calibration also eliminating the need to perform routine spindowns. The KICKR also includes KICKR AXIS feet to bring the most realistic ride feel possible.
The trainer body is constructed from a robust steel frame, one that will remain solidly in place even when you are pedalling at your hardest. For those riders looking for the ultimate immersive training session, the KICKR is fully compatible with Wahoo's new CLIMB and HEADWIND units, so you can add the benefit of an indoor gradient simulator as well as a powerful fan to your training.
Bluetooth Smart 4.0, FE-C and ANT+ compatibility allows you to connect the KICKR to your laptop, tablet or smartphone for easy analysis of statistics like power, cadence, speed, and distance. This feature also means the KICKR can be used in partnership with a variety of third-party apps like TrainerRoad, Strava and of course, Zwift.
This package deal also includes a 12-month membership for Zwift - a fantastic addition that adds a whole new dimension to your training. The added social element can help make your training far more engaging, allowing you to compete against others and stay motivated to improve your fitness.
- Wahoo Kickr V5 Smart Turbo Trainer
- Zwift 12 Month Membership
- Wahoo ANT+ USB Dongle with Extension Cord
- Trainer is supplied with a power brick plus both a UK and EU plug lead
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
To learn more about integrating your turbo trainer with Zwift please see our comprehensive guide.
For any further information please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- Package includes: KICKR Direct Drive Turbo Trainer, KICKR AXIS feet, 12-Month Zwift Membership, Wahoo ANT+ USB Dongle with Extension Cord, Quick-Release and Thru-axle adaptors and spacers, power cord, power brick (UK and EU plug socket), Shimano/SRAM compatible 11-28t 11-speed cassette, Quickstart guide
- Weight: Approximately 21kg
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- KICKR CLIMB compatibility: Yes
- Flywheel weight: 7.25kg (16lbs)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C
- Maximum simulated grade: 20% (assumed rider/bike weight of 79kg)
- Maximum power output: 2,200 Watts (at 25mph)
- Footprint with legs open: 20" x 28" (54cm x 71cm)
- Supported hubs: 130/135 QR, 12x142, 12x148 (adapters included)
- Rear axle: Quick release
- Drivetrain: SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (cassette included)
- Wheel Size: 24" / 650c / 700c / 26" / 27.5" / 29"
- App compatibility: Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Virtual Training, Veloreality, Kinomap Trainer, PeriPedal, Velo Trainer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.