Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Eccentric 22mm/GXP Bottom Bracket
Convert your PF30 frame to a single-speed setup with the Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Eccentric 22mm/GXP Bottom Bracket. Enduro Angular Contact sealed bearings. Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminium cups are superior in function and durability to plastic.
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimise wear.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (with additional 3.5mm BB cup spacers - PF3.5-SPC)
- SRAM GXP
- Truvativ GXP
- Quarq GXP
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Colour: black
- Bottom bracket/frame interface: PF30 and Specialized carbon OSBB
- Bottom bracket shell width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom bracket shell I.D: 46mm
- Chain adjustment: 12mm
- Crank spindle type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.)
- Crank spindle diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 153g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.