Zipp Super-9 Carbon Rim Brake Tubeless Disc Rear Wheel
Blending all of the brand’s aerodynamic knowledge with advanced materials via state of the art manufacturing techniques, the Zipp Super-9 Carbon Rim Brake Tubeless Disc Rear Wheel provides a clinical level of performance when competing against the clock. Whether rampaging through a regional 10-mile time trial or competing in an international level triathlon, the Super-9 makes podiums and PBs all the more attainable.
The full disc construction regulates the turbulent air encountered at the rear of the bike to lower the drag tremendously within the fastest riding scenarios. This optimum aerodynamic configuration is improved further by the ABLC dimples that are precisely positioned on the sides of the disc. These impressions act to attach a boundary layer of air to the surface of the wheel, enabling it to cut through the wind with increased efficiency no matter the yaw angle.
The broad internal rim measurement coerces tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres into a high volume profile that possesses a short but wide road contact patch. These refined tyre characteristics unite to promote reduced rolling resistance, enhanced vertical compliance and boosted cornering traction.
Silky rotation is ensured by the smooth bearings of the Zipp 177 hub. These bearings also feature comprehensive but friction-reducing seals to offer longevity of performance.
- QR end caps
- Quick release skewer
- The most aerodynamic option for fast time trial and triathlon riding
- The full carbon disc construction is realised from the finest materials to promote a high stiffness to weight ratio and strength
- The full disc profile smooths the turbulent air at the rear of the bike for maximised aerodynamic efficiency
- ABLC dimples regulate the airflow across the rim surface's to improve aerodynamics and stability
- Wide internal rim width reduces tyre rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to a huge range of tyre setups
- Zipp 177 hub has super smooth bearings and durable seals
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Disc construction: Full carbon with ABLC surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: Full disc
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: NA - full disc construction
- Hub: Zipp 177
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.