4iiii Precision 2.0 3D Shimano 105 5800 Power Meter
Accurate and precise data are vital for effective training and the 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D Shimano 105 5800 Power Meter will allow you to train smarter and harder. The unit itself has a compact and lightweight design which adds a mere 9g and is installed into a black or silver Shimano 105 5800 crank arm.
Using 3D technology, this Precision power meter measures tri-axial strain on the left crank arm for extremely accurate measurement of your power output (+/- 1% error margin) and provides you with highly dependable cadence data, so you can train efficiently for improved performance and results.
With a battery life of more than 100 riding hours, you can see your remaining battery life via the 4iiii app so you will never run out mid-ride. The unit is compatible with most fitness apps including Strava and Wahoo Fitness, and Garmin, Wahoo and Cateye head units plus others supporting Bluetooth Smart and ANT+.
Please note: Images are shown for representation of design only. Power meter will come installed on a Shimano 105 5800 crank arm.
Please note: To check whether the 4iiii power meter will be compatible with your frame, please follow the instructions on by clicking this link.
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- 3D power meter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Battery life: The easily replaceable CR2032 battery gives 100+ hours (riding time)
- Compatibility: Shimano 105 cranksets
PRODUCT REF: 752153
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more