4iiii Precision 2.0 3D Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Power Meter
For a rider looking to take their training to the next level, the 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Power Meter represents the ideal performance upgrade. With the benefit of the Precision 2.0's tri-axial strain measurement system that gauges power to a +/- 1% error margin, you can eliminate the guesswork from your training. Instead, you can enjoy precise, reliable data on your efforts, allowing you to gain the absolute maximum from your riding.
With a battery lasting for over 100 hours of riding, this is a power meter you can depend on mile after mile. This updated 2.0 version of the Precision power meter also features a battery status indicator that you can keep tabs on from the handy 4iiii app. Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart head units as well as smartphones, you're able to analyse your power output with ease.
The crank arm itself, from Shimano's Dura-Ace 9000 series, guarantees that you'll never miss a beat in terms of performance - the crank boasts all the lightweight and super stiff properties that Dura-Ace is renowned for.
Don't let a lack of accurate riding data hold you back - with the Precision 2.0, there is no limit to your training
Please note: To check whether the 4iiii power meter will be compatible with your frame, please follow the instructions on by clicking this link.
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- 3D powermeter technology measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm to provide accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- New battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
PRODUCT REF: 882747
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more