Bont Riot Buckle Road Cycling Shoes
Light, durable, comfortable and capable of transferring your watts efficiently to the road, the Bont Riot Buckle Road Shoes are an entry-level option that's packed with performance technology. The upper is constructed from a microfibre that won't stretch and keeps your foot secure, while micromesh inserts keep the air flowing around the toes to prevent overheating. The microfibre sole is stiff and features a MicroGrid for easy placement and adjustment of Look and Shimano three-bolt cleats. The inner last is biomechanically designed for support and efficiency without compromising on comfort, and a combination of Velcro and buckle closure make it easy to make small micro-adjustments mid-ride.
- Fibreglass sole construction with anti-stretch Microfibre upper
- Air vents - Ventilated microfibre inserts featuring micromesh inserts
- Comfort inner sole
- Replaceable sole guards
- Medial longitudinal arch support
- Anatomical forefoot shape
- Anatomical heel cup
- Lateral forefoot support
- Stack height: 4.8mm
- Cleat mounting: 3-hole Look/Shimano standard configuration
- Fit customisation: Fully heat mouldable chassis utilising Expoxy Thermoset fibreglass
- Closing options: Z-form Velcro and micro-adjustable buckle
- Weight: 295 grams (each), size 42
Bont Riot Buckle Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.