Bontrager Ballista MIPS CE Helmet
Aerodynamic performance and ventilation are not often two features that helmets can boast at the same time. The exception to this is the superb Bontrager Ballista MIPS CE Helmet. Combining a wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic design with a central venting channel that helps to keep your head nice and cool; with the Bontrager Ballista MIPS CE Helmet you get the best of both worlds.
The strategically placed central vent and channel actively draw air into the helmet to increase the cooling effect. Bontrager's Headmaster II fit system provided completely customisable fitting by allowing you to make easy adjustments on the go with the rear dial.
MIPS acts to dramatically reduce crash impacts by creating a rotational interface between your head and the helmet. This offsets impacts by spreading the force through the helmet rather than through your cranium.
AgION pads also add to the Ballista MIPS' great level of comfort with its anti-bacterial properties and superb moisture-wicking properties. The AgIOn pads can also be removed and washed at your convenience. The NoSweat brow pad also keeps moisture from running down into your eyes when the temperature really starts to rise.
This product is no longer available. You can find a newer version of this helmet here.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) Cranial Protection
- Front Centre Channel: Distinct vent shape draws in significantly more air for increased cooling and all-day comfort
- Headmaster II: One-handed fit system with premier look and feel
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- NoSweat: Keeps sweat out of eyes through channelled pads for constant clarity
- AgION fit pads: Moisture-wicking antimicrobial pads completely eliminate odours
- LockDown strap dividers: Helmet strap management made simple
- NeoVisor-compatible: Allows easy installation of NeoVisor (sold separately)
- Crash Replacement Guarantee
- Weight: 265 grams (medium)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 15BALLISTACEHLM
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more