Bontrager XXX VR-CF Aero Road Handlebar
The Bontrager XXX VR-CF Aero Road Handlebar has an OCLV carbon fibre construction with a KVF profile. OCLV, or Optimum Compaction Low Void is a patented carbon fibre construction that Bontrager use on their very best components. The lightness makes this handlebar ideal for climbing and accelerating, while the inherent stiffness will help you out-sprint your competitors.
The KVF profile is proven to cut drag, providing an aerodynamic boost. This comfortable bar is shaped with a varying radius, so your hands fall naturally into the drops, while the compatibility with clip-on aero bars makes them perfect for time trialling too.
- OCLV carbon fibre construction
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- The KVF profile top section saves 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional bars
- Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
- UCI compliant
- Drop: 123mm
- Bend: VR-CF
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Reach: 93mm
- Colour: Carbon
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 231 grams (size 400mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.