Catlike Mixino Road Helmet
An incredibly lightweight helmet (200g for a small) that has been designed to improve safety whilst also creating a comfortable inner aramid skeleton for day-long efforts in the saddle. Improving the safety has seen Catlike take the Mixino Road Helmet to the next level, using crash energy splitting technology to disperse impacts in the most efficient way, ensuring you don’t put too much pressure on one point of your head if the worst does happen.
The internal Aramid fibre roll is so strong, that it’s actually used in aerospace and ballistic application due to its strength to weight properties. This creates great impact support for the entire helmet structure, plus Catlike’s SEPR (Shell Extended Protection Reinforcement) on the helmet brim gives protection in case of hits.
As you can tell, Catlike take safety to a whole new level, but that’s not to say they haven’t incorporated comfort and performance enhancing features into the Mixino. 39 big air vents allow a constant Air Flow from front to rear, effectively giving a constant cooling system that increases your aerodynamic ability, too - without creating too much wind drag.
Catlike’s MPS eVo retention system provides the ultimate in comfort, giving a range of adjustments to keep the helmet secure and continuously comfortable throughout every stage of your ride. The rear support of the MPS eVo actually rests on two points of the occipital bone, relieving any pressure around the rear of the skull.
SM: 52-54 cm
MD: 55-57 cm
LG: 58-60 cm
- 39 air vents for high-level ventilation and cooling
- MPS eVO retention system gives adjustability for the perfect fit
- Energy splitting technology disperses impacts, for the ultimate protection when crashing
- SEPR (Shell Extended Protection Reinforcement) enhances protection after deterioration
- Aramid skeleton keeps the overall weight and rotational weight low
- Weights: Small 200g, Medium 210g and Large 230g