Easton EC90 SL Power Meter Cranks (Without Rings)
Easton’s EC90 SL <a href="/components/power-meters"_blank">Power Meter Cranks (Without Rings) are accurate to +/-2% and use Dual BLE or ANT+ to pair with compatible head units. Power, cadence and pedalling efficiency metrics are measured, and the unit can last for up to 400 hours on a single USB charge. The CINCH Power Meter App gives access to information on battery life, firmware upgrades and data that might not be supported by third-party head units, as well as allowing the device to be put into flight mode for travelling so as to avoid unwanted battery drain. It is simple to swap between 1x and 2x systems or different crank lengths without having to change the power meter, and the weight penalty over the same set up without the power meter is just 65 grams.
- Power accuracy +/- 2%
- Left side measurement
- Cadence and pedal efficiency data
- Dual BLE / ANT+ radio for head unit compatibility
- Battery life over 400 hours, USB rechargeable
- Works with 1x or 2x configurations
- CINCH Power Meter App compatible with iPhone and Android
- Just 65 grams more than standard 129mm road spindle
- Easton and Race Face CINCH crank system compatible
- Factory-installed and calibrated
- Flight mode
- Chainline: 2x 43.5mm / 2x Disc 46mm / 1x 47mm
- Q-Factor (with washers): 149mm
- BB Options: BB86, BSA 68mm, PF30 68mm, BB30 68mm, BBright, 386Evo
- Material: EC90 Carbon
- Finish: Matte Carbon
- Claimed weight: 590 grams (172.5mm 52/36 without BB), 442 grams (172.5mm 40T without BB)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.