Le Col Pro Carbon Mens Road Cycling Shoes
A stiff, efficient and comfortable pair of shoes is vital when attempting to ride at a maximal level in races, Gran Fondos or essential training sessions. The Le Col Pro Carbon Mens Road Cycling Shoes ensure that the rider can always perform to the best of their abilities thanks to a pool of thorough and meticulous properties.
The UD carbon sole is stiff for maximum and efficient power transfer even under the most extreme sprint power while the integrated channelling ensures a cooling airflow for when the riding conditions are hot. Rubber pads on the heel and toe areas of the sole protect from scuffs and scrapes but also provide grip during the mid-ride café stop.
A premium PU leather upper is supple to promote high levels of comfort, is durable and also possesses a sharp aesthetic thanks to the gloss finish. Mesh zones and perforations in the upper complement by offering consistent ventilation before a dual Atop dial fastening system promotes a secure and micro-adjustable fit.
Washable EVA insoles are comfortable and hygienic and the three-bolt cleat platform offers compatibility with most of the significant pedal brands.
- UD carbon sole is light but rigid for improved power transfer and efficiency
- Ventilation channels in the sole provide a cooling airflow in hot conditions
- Rubber pads protect the toe and heel area of the sole and are non-slip for during the café trip
- Premium PU Leather upper offers a supple feel and durability
- The upper is highly ventilated via meshed zones and perforations
- Fastened with Atop dials for enhanced fit and micro-adjustment
- Washable EVA insole
- Compatible with three-bolt road cleats
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 535 grams, per pair, size EU42