MET Trenta 3K Carbon UAE Team Helmet
The Trenta 3K Carbon is the top offering from helmet specialists MET, with this special edition rendered in the UAE Team Emirates livery.
Worn by professionals who require nothing but the very highest standards in lightweight and aerodynamic protection, the Trenta 3K Carbon boasts a 7% reduction in drag compared to standard road helmets, when riding at 45km/hr. It is also comparable to standard aero helmets in terms of drag performance when sprinting in the drops, at 60km/hr.
For a competitive edge at the highest level, the Trenta 3K Carbon features a Tube-Shaped tail that has been tested in the wind tunnel to deliver great aerodynamic performance. Weighing in at just 215 grams (size medium), this is a seriously lightweight helmet that's equally suited to climbing as it is sprinting for the line.
Perfect for summer riding, a cooling NACA vent uses the Venturi effect to actively expel warm air from within the helmet through specially positioned exhausts. This smart cooling method ensures a constant flow of air without causing drag.
For a comfortable fit, the Safe-T Orbital system offers 360° adjustment with four vertical positions and two occipital (back of head protrusion) adjustments possible.
- Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Inner structure: 3K carbon cage embedded into liner
- Fit system: Safe-T Orbital
- Padding: Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Straps and divider: Air lite straps and adjustable divider
- Be seen: Reflective rear stickers
- Cooling: NACA vent system ensures constant airflow without causing drag
- Aerodynamics: The Tube-Shaped tail is wind tunnel tested for aero performance
- Accessories: Helmet soft bag
- Compatibility: MET USB LED light; DualGel front pad (both sold separately)
- Certification: CE AS/NZ, US
- Weight: 215 grams (size medium)
MET Trenta 3K Carbon UAE Team Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.