Mavic Cosmic SPD Boa Road Cycling Shoes
The Mavic Cosmic SPD Boa Road Cycling Shoes add extra practicality thanks to the 2-bolt cleat compatibility. Made for gravel, mixed terrain riding or simply for riders who prefer a shoe that's easier to walk in, the Cosmic SPDs have a rubber outsole and a slightly more recessed cleat area, improving traction.
The microfibre upper is supple yet supportive, with laser-cut holes for ventilation, and is paired with an Energy Carbon Comp sole, which combines carbon and fibreglass for a balance of pedalling efficiency and all-day comfort. An Ortholite insole helps damp vibrations and the shoe closes around the foot with a Boa system for increased adjustability.
- Supple synthetic microfibre upper with strategically placed laser-cut holes
- Energy Carbon Comp outsole - composite sole made from a combination of fibreglass and carbon for added rigidity
- Low profile for optimal foot positioning
- Index Energy Transfer: 80
- Rubber outsole for dirt riding adventures and coffee stops
- Anti-slip tread for walking on slick concrete or pavement
- Boa® Fit System on top of the foot makes it easy to dial in the fit with 1mm increments
- Ortholite insole offers maximum comfort on the soles of your feet
- Slightly wider toe box for added comfort
- Rubber pads
- Cleat compatibility: 2-bolt SPD
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 270 grams (per shoe, UK8)