Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST 25mm Clincher Wheelset 2020
Whether grinding up mountain passes, sprinting out of corners or winding down through a series of hairpin bends, the Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST 25mm Clincher Wheelset infuses confidence and enthusiasm into any rider.
The full carbon rims are light and laterally stiff to donate a spritely performance for when climbing or accelerating hard. The 25mm rim depth gives excellent control on sinuous descents or when crosswinds are blowing, and the broader, 19mm internal rim width forces tyres into improved cross-sectional profiles to afford lower rolling resistance and heightened comfort. The carbon brake tracks are produced with Mavic’s iTgMax rim moulding process to resist the excessive heat build-up associated with dragging the brakes on long downhills. These braking surfaces also have a laser roughened surface to give a composed and reliable stopping performance, even in the wet.
Mavic’s own Yksion Pro UST tubeless-ready tyres are supplied with this wheelset and these mate perfectly with the rims to give a fast and reliable ride. Standard clincher tyres can also be fitted should this traditional setup be preferred.
Kysrium Pro hubs have lightweight alloy bodies and easy-to-service, smooth-spinning cartridge bearings while the freehub uses the Instant Drive 360 format for a quick response to pedalling input. Aero profiled, double-butted spokes link everything together and donate stiffness and durability to the build.
- A tubeless-ready, full carbon wheelset that offers versatile performance for riding climbs, descents and flat roads
- Lightweight full 3K carbon rims grants low inertia and lateral stiffness for fast climbing and spritely accelerations
- 25mm rim depth gives great control in windy riding scenarios
- The rims are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- Wide, 19mm internal rim width helps to lower rolling resistance, increase comfort and heighten cornering grip
- iTgMax rim moulding process allows the rim to resist heat build-up when braking
- Laser preparation of the brake track produces a reliable braking performance
- Kysrium Pro hubs have lightweight alloy bodies and easy to service cartridge bearings
- The freehub uses the Instant Drive 360 system for rapid engagement
- Aero profiled spokes are light and double-butted to give high stiffness and durability
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST 25mm wide tubeless-ready clincher tyres are included and offer a blend of low rolling resistance, comfort and puncture resilience
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST 25mm Clincher Wheelset 2020
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Tubeless rim tape
- BR601 Titanium quick-release skewers
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Carbon brake pads
- UST tubeless-ready tyre valves and accessories
- User guide
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full 3K carbon fibre
- Rim finish: Satin, 3K carbon weave
- Rim brake surface: Carbon with iTgMAX technology and a laser prepared texture
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 25mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel, straight pull, aero, double-butted with aluminium ABS nipples
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - Radial / Rear - IsoPulse 2-cross
- Spoke count: Front - 18 / Rear - 24
- Hubs: Front - Mavic Ksyrium Pro with alloy body / Rear - Mavic Ksyrium Pro with alloy body and Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Bearings: Front - adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+) / Rear - auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freehub Compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR and Campagnolo freehub bodies available separately)
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 32mm width
- Maximum tyre pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended weight: 120kg (including rider, bike and any luggage and clothing)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 640 grams / Rear: 805 grams / Wheelset: 1445 grams (without tyres)
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST tubeless-ready clincher (front and rear)
- Tyre compound: 11 Storm single compound (front and rear)
- Tyre casing: 127 TPI (front and rear)
- Tyre puncture resistance: Polyamide, from bead to bead (front and rear)
- Tyre size: 700x25mm (25-622) (front and rear)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.