Northwave Origin Plus 2 MTB Shoes
A seamless unibody construction on the upper of the Origin Plus 2 MTB Shoes creates a comfortable fit thanks to reduced pressure points, making it a perfect shoe for all-day adventures on the trails. Pores across the surface of the upper allow the shoes to remain breathable and vented keeping you cool on even the hottest days. The upper is TPU welded to the sole giving extra strength and minimising potential damage to the key joints in the shoe. A Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole keeps the shoe stiff with a Northwave in-house stiffness rating of 10.0. The Northwave SLW3 dial allows step by step increases in the pressure of the shoe or full release with a single touch so you can keep your pressure dialled across your ride.
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- The upper’s seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points
- The pores across the upper ensure optimal ventilation
- TPU Thermo-welded reinforcements on the toe and heel for added protection
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap with step-by-step and full release in a single button
Northwave Origin Plus 2 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.