Northwave Razer MTB Shoes
The Razer MTB Shoes from Northwave are a great option for trail riding, gravel racing most other off-road cycling. The XC 10 Sole unit is stiff enough to transfer power efficiently without being difficult to walk in, and the TPU inserts give good grip and durability whilst the toe studs help on soft, steep ground if traction is hard to come by.
The SLW2 dial and strap system gives almost infinite adjustability yet still offers a quick full release option and the unibody upper construction uses mesh inserts for breathability and welded TPU reinforcements at the heel and toe for added protection.
- XC 10 Sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit
- Welded TPU reinforcements on the toe and heel for added protection
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Toe studs
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support