Orca Openwater Wetsuit
The Orca Openwater Wetsuit is a great option for athletes demanding great protection from cold water conditions, without compromising on freedom of movement.
The variable 2-2.5mm neoprene comes from Yamamoto, the world leader in providing quality wetsuit neoprene, and is tailored to provide ultimate freedom of movement. With extremely visible bright neon orange arms, Orca has put safety in the water first, making this wetsuit perfect for vast open water swimming conditions.
They say triathlons can't be won in the transition stage, but they can be lost. To eliminate any potential mishaps, Orca has made speedy transitions possible by including HydroLite panels on the garment, which aid the removal of the wetsuit. The SCS coating considerably improves hydrodynamics, helping the swimmer cut through the water and making this a highly technical, race-oriented piece of kit.
- Extremely visible bright neon orange arms
- Variable 2-2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene provides ultimate freedom of movement
- HydroLite panels aid wetsuit removal, for faster transitions
- SCS coating helps water slide off, considerably improving hydrodynamics
- Perfect for open water racing
Orca Openwater Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.