Park Tool PCS-9.2 Home Repair Stand
Park Tool's PCS-9.2 Repair Stand makes home bike maintenance simple. The steel construction is strong and sturdy and the stand will be stable under loads of up to 36kg. It can be adjusted in height from 39" to 57" and packs down small for easy storage and transportation. The clamp itself can be used with tubes of a one to three-inch diameter making the PCS-9.2 a versatile option for a range of bikes.
- The PCS-9.2 is a basic work stand designed and built for the home mechanic
- A stable way to hold nearly any bicycle for adjustments, cleaning and repair
- Folds for transport and storage and is adjustable in height from 39" to 57" (99cm‐145cm)
- Able to hold up to 80 pounds (36kg)
- Fully adjustable clamp to fit 1" to 3" (25mm - 76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- All-steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage utilising ergonomic knobs and smooth operating support straps
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.