Pearl Izumi Tour Road Cycling Shoes
Modern technology and classic style blend well together in Pearl Izumi’s Tour Road Cycling Shoes. A carbon plate provides extra stiffness to the nylon sole unit for better power transfer, and the drillings for both 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleats add extra versatility to use either road style or SPD style pedals. The seamless construction of the upper gives a slipper-like fit, avoiding chafing and hotspots, whilst the use of laces for the closure system makes it highly adjustable.
Two pairs of laces are included for customisation, and a lace lock ensures that the lace ends are kept clear of the drivetrain.
- Combining the classic look of a lace up with modern sole technology, the Tour Road provides performance at a tremendous value
- The fully bonded seamless upper construction creates a slipper-like fit
- An additional set of laces is included in the box
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of the drivetrain
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fibre forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- 3-bolt SPD-SL and 2-bolt SPD compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 270 grams / 9.5 oz. per shoe (size 43)
Pearl Izumi Tour Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.