Pearl Izumi Tour Road Cycling Shoes
Modern technology and classic style blend well together in Pearl Izumi’s Tour Road Cycling Shoes. A carbon plate provides extra stiffness to the nylon sole unit for better power transfer, and the drillings for both 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleats add extra versatility to use either road style or SPD style pedals. The seamless construction of the upper gives a slipper-like fit, avoiding chafing and hotspots, whilst the use of laces for the closure system makes it highly adjustable.
Two pairs of laces are included for customisation, and a lace lock ensures that the lace ends are kept clear of the drivetrain.
- Combining the classic look of a lace up with modern sole technology, the Tour Road provides performance at a tremendous value
- The fully bonded seamless upper construction creates a slipper-like fit
- An additional set of laces is included in the box
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of the drivetrain
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fibre forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- 3-bolt SPD-SL and 2-bolt SPD compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 270 grams / 9.5 oz. per shoe (size 43)