Quarq DZero Exogram 11R 110BCD GXP Power Meter
The ability to measure power output when riding has become a key tool in the rider's arsenal, with power data becoming the crucial training tool in the ranks of the pro-peloton. The chance to record your own data now available through numerous platforms, with some brands having established a reputation for doing this well, and Quarq rank highly in this. The Quarq DZero Exogram 11R 110BCD GXP Power Meter offers the very same quality that they've become renowned for.
Machined from a CNC aluminium and featuring carbon fibre Exogram crank arms, this crank and spider option works at its core as a high performing, stiff and robust means of turning the big ring. A bolt circle diameter of 110mm, this power meter option is compatible with SRAM GXP style bottom brackets. Mounting traditional 5 bolt chainrings and compatible with 10, 11-speed as well as 1X and 2X chainrings, making it a versatile option that automatically calibrates according to the rings you fit.
An accuracy of 1.5% and connecting via ANT+ or Bluetooth, this power meter is itself powered by a simple CR2032 battery, allowing you to record and collect statistics for 200 hours of riding. IPX7 waterproof rated, this power meter is a hugely durable and resistant power meter option. A Q-Factor of 145mm and without need for cadence magnets, this is a lightweight option, with crank arms and spider coming to just 559 grams in all.
- Bolt circle diameter: BCD110
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 10K temperature compensation
- NHB Non-Hidden Bolt pattern
- No cadence magnets required
- Compatibility: mounts traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Fits 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X chainrings
- Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings
- CNC machined aluminium spider
- Exogram carbon crank arms
- Bottom bracket compatibility: SRAM GXP
- Q Factor: 145mm
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Wireless technology: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Batteries: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 559g