Quarq SRAM RED BB30 Power Crank
If you always look for the best performance from your bike then look to the Quarq SRAM RED BB30 Power Crank to upgrade your current setup or as part of a dream bike build. With an integrated power meter as well as a full carbon fibre construction there is very little that this power crank does not offer.
As the place where all of your effort is converted into forward motion, the cranks are the perfect place to measure power. With an accuracy rating of +/- 1.5% and a IPX7 waterproof rating that means the crank can be submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Quite how you would get yourself in such a situation is unclear, but the protection means even the worst of the weather should not be a bother.
ANT+ transmission is built in allowing the crank to transmit to your ANT+ enabled bike computer. Quarq's free Qalvin app allows you to set up the crank by setting the zero offset, checking battery voltage and updating firmware. The Quarq features AxCad technology that switches the power meter on when cranks start turning so one, you save battery and two, you get accurate power, cadence and speed measurements.
The crank arms themselves have a top of the line Exogram hollow carbon fibre construction that not only cuts back on weight, but also maximises strength and speed. The crankset is compatible with SRAM 1x or 2x road drivetrains so you can fully customise your chainring setup to suit your riding, whether that be cyclocross, time trails (TT) or road riding. Chainrings are sold separately and a variety of crank arm lengths and BCD options are available.
- Arm Material: Hollow carbon crank arm
- Weight: 567g
- Compatibility: SRAM 1x or 2x Road Drivetrains
- Finish: Natural Carbon
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- ANT+ compatible
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating
- Quarq's free Qalvin app - available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android - you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates
- AxCad™ Accelerometer Cadence - A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence
- Besides serious weight savings, the BB30 bottom bracket means a narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction
- Please note: Chainrings and bottom bracket sold separately
PRODUCT REF: 533115
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more