Shimano MW7 Gore-Tex SPD MTB Shoes
Shimano's MW7 Gore-Tex SPD MTB Shoes are perfect for winter and wet weather riding. They're durable, comfortable, insulated and protective, with a GORE-TEX® insulated comfort liner to keep the warmth in and the rain and road spray out. This protection is further enhanced by the neoprene ankle cuff and lace shield. The shoe is secured using a single Boa dial which makes for easy adjustments mid-ride, too, and reflective details provide added visibility for cycling in low light.
- Built for riders without an off season
- Tough, insulated, waterproof and comfortable
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® insulated comfort liner
- BOA L6 single-dial closure system allows fast, easy micro-adjustment and a secure fit
- Lace shield design and high cut cover construction for added protection
- Michelin high-performance dual-density rubber outsole for superior traction, unmatched durability, stability and grip
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon midsole
- Insole with fleece liner for extra insulation and heat retention
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility
- Compatible with SPD pedal systems
- Stiffness: 4
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 460 grams per shoe (Size 42)
Shimano MW7 Gore-Tex SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.