Shimano XC5 SPD MTB Shoes
For racing and training off road, the Shimano XC5 SPD MTB Shoes bring a mix of comfort, support and stability. The nylon midsole is reinforced with glass fibre for additional stiffness and together with the low stack height, improves power transfer. The upper is a blend of mesh, TPU and synthetic leather, and is supple and breathable, with a surround wrap structure for a glove-like fit. With a single Boa and lace system, plus a Velcro strap across the toes, pressure is evenly distributed and there's plenty of room for micro-adjustment. The Michelin® outsole has a mud-shedding pattern and offers high traction regardless of the conditions for sure footing when the trail is unrideable, and spikes can be mounted when the conditions get really extreme.
- Low stack height helps stabilise the foot, and maximises power transfer and efficiency
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides glove-like fit
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment, plus Velcro strap
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon midsole for power transfer
- Exclusive Michelin® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18mm spike option
- Adaptable cup insole
- Cleat type: SPD
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 298 grams per shoe (Size: 42)
Shimano XC5 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.