Specialized S-Works Carbon Power Cranks–Dual Sided
A reliable power meter is the most accurate method of gauging your efforts on the bike. The Sepcialized S-Works Carbon Power Cranks provide the perfect dual-sided tool to track your progress in training, and apply this data to your race-day or event strategy.
Rigorously tested on Specialized's custom cycling treadmill, or WinMill, providing the team of engineers with a set of results closer to those achieved in real-world conditions. This testing, in combination with validation from Locomotion lab in Boulder, Colorado, the S-Works Carbon Power Cranks were proven to have an accuracy of +/- 1.5%.
Separate strain gauges are utilised to individually measure the efforts of each leg. Among the benefits of dual-sided power data, it helps you better understand your performance as fatigue increases or perhaps when recovering from injury.
Class-leading temperature compensation firmware and the waterproof enclosure system mean the Power Cranks perform accurately and reliably in any weather. Calibration is only required during seasonal-type fluctuations in temperature, and the included wrench makes battery swaps a breeze.
- +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy
- Tested on Specialized's WinMill
- Dual-leg power measurement
- Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices
- Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app. (iOS and Android versions available)
- Hollow carbon crankarms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lightweight
- Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames
- 110 BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130BCD carbon spider sold separately)
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains
- Use only with Specialized/Praxis chainrings (sold separately) 06217-1702 (52/36T) and 06218-1713 (50/34T)
- Weight: 440 grams (172.5mm crankarm length)
PRODUCT REF: 851554
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more