Specialized S-Works Trivent Tri Shoes
A split second could mean the difference between a podium or fourth place, a PB or just another time, so the Specialized S-Works Trivent Triathlon Shoes have been specifically engineered to ensure that your transitions are slick and fumble-free. This shoe is a performance-enhancer, with innovative Body Geometry that works with you to boost power and increase efficiency.
Everything about these shoes is refined to launch you out of transition, from the Tri Specific Drawbridge that leaves the heel open and ready, to the arch-mounted Launch Clip which preps the shoe in a level position on the pedal for flying starts and easy, powerful foot entry.
The unidirectional FACT™ 12.0 carbon fibre sole and TorsionBox construction optimise stiffness and weight to create a shoe that delivers great power transfer in just 280 grams.
The open tongue design for quick drying and breathability and the smooth internal lining for sockless riding are perfect for getting wet feet comfortable straight out of transition.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: Ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending)
- FACT™ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimise stiffness and weight
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending)
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro® closure
- Replaceable heel lugs
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 280 grams (1/2 pair, size 42)