Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano 105 5800 Road Crank Arm
Upgrade your training and ensure every session counts, with the Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano 105 5800 Road Crank Arm. With a low profile design, and adding only 20 grams to the base crank arm, you can ensure a lightweight set up, ready to help you achieve your goals.
Cadence and power data will be transferred in real-time to your compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth, and with a six times improved signal strength in this updated model, you can be sure of no interruptions.
Training with power is particularly suited to high-intensity interval sessions and with a maximum 2500 watts and cadences from 20 to 220 rpm recorded, every training session and every rider will be catered for. Highly accurate to ± 1.5%, and with Active Temperature Compensation to counteract the effects of changeable weather conditions, you can be sure of results that are reliable and close to your true power outputs.
The battery lasts for around 200 hours of riding and a start-up LED has been added to this version to show remaining battery life as well as to provide confirmation of a successful zero reset.
The unit can be synced to third-party apps including Stages Link, Training Peaks and Strava, and wireless firmware upgrades keep your software up to date.
Compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836451
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more