Thomson Elite X4 35mm Stem
With precision machining and the finest materials, the Thomson Elite X4 35mm Stem offers lofty amounts of strength and torsional stiffness to grant increased steering accuracy and heightened control to any mountain biking scenario.
The stem body is shaped from a single piece of 7050 aluminium to be lightweight but strong enough for even the harsh impacts associated with downhill mountain biking. With a smooth finish to its rear edges, this stem body helps to avoid nasty impact injuries to the knees when riding. A 6066 aluminium faceplate, also machined, and sturdy bolts complete the package by fastening securely around 35mm diameter handlebars to afford confidence across any terrain.
- A tough mountain bike stem that is the leader when it comes to strength and torsional stiffness to give precise steering and more control
- Precision machined 7050 aluminium stem body is light but robust enough for all mountain bike applications
- Stem body is smoothly shaped to avoid knee injuries
- 6066 aluminium faceplate offers strength via its 100% machined construction and fastens securely
- Compatible with 1-1/8” steerer tubes and 35mm diameter handlebars
- 0° rise
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 157 grams (32mm length), 158 grams (40mm length), 183 grams (50mm length)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.