Wolf Tooth Components 94 BCD 5-Bolt Chainring
Made for the rider wanting to benefit from better chain retention and drive on older 5 bolt style spiders, the Wolf Tooth Components 94 BCD 5-Bolt Chainring is a dependable choice. Machined and designed in Minneapolis USA, this chainring is made from lightweight 7075-T6 aluminium for a 57-gram weight in its 32 tooth size.
Using 3.5mm standoffs and compatible with any crankset using a 94mm bolt circle diameter and configured in a 5 bolt arrangement, this chainring is compatible with all 10, 11 and 12-speed chains. Ideally used with a clutch style rear derailleur for better security, chain retention is assured by means of a Drop-Stop wide to narrow tooth profile, helping really grip that chain and provide great drive.
- Designed and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend for use with a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- This ring has 3.5mm standoffs
- Weight: 28T - 37g, 30T - 48g, 32T - 57g
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.