4iiii Precision Ultegra R8000 Power Meter Left Only Crank Arm
Riding with power is the new norm for dedicated and committed cyclists and with the 4iiii Precision Ultegra R8000 Power Meter offering a reliable, simple, and intuitive operation and installation, it's never been easy to get the data and numbers you need to ride and train at your limit.
Offering up a high-quality sensor that detects the tri-axial strain on the left crank arm within a range of plus or minus 1%, you can be sure to benefit from a dialled in the measurement of your power. With an accurate and consistent data set being transmitted via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart networks, this power meter simply fits into your current cycle computer set up without a fuss. Lightweight and compact at just 90 grams, the sensor comes embedded into the side of the supplied left crank arm.
Compatible with Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupsets, this power meter is ready to offer up a 100+ hour battery life. Pairing with your phone easily thanks to a user-friendly app, you can recalibrate and perfect your data at a moment's notice. Simple and intuitive, this is a great choice for any rider wanting to begin their power metered experience on the road.
Please note: To check whether the 4iiii power meter will be compatible with your frame, please follow the instructions on by clicking this link.
Still unsure? Contact us for more information.
- 3D power meter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Battery life: The easily replaceable CR2032 battery gives 100+ hours (riding time)
- Compatibility: Shimano Ultegra R8000 cranksets