INPEAK Ultegra FC-R8000 Powercrank Power Meter
An easy and light way to add a power meter to a Shimano Ultegra crankset, INPEAK’s FC-R8000 Powercrank Power Meter adds just a tiny amount of weight to the base unit but provides accurate data in return for focussed training or measured racing.
The device is sealed to IP67 waterproof standard and uses a single, user-replaceable CR2032 battery that gives up to 200 hours of data. Updates can be facilitated using the INPEAK app and data is broadcast over both ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy, making it compatible with a wide range of head units. Accuracy is rated at +/- 2%, with measurements taken up to 2,000 watts.
Please note, only one left crank arm is supplied.
- Based on Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 left crank arm
- Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 battery
- Battery life: Maximum 200 hours
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Waterproofing: IP67
- Measuring range: 0 – 2000W
- Cadence range: 20 – 200rpm
- Working temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Over the air upgrades via INPEAK app
- Manufacturer’s claimed additional weight: 12 grams