Shimano RS500-TL Tubeless Compatible Clincher Wheelset
Shimano's RS500-TL Tubeless Compatible Clincher Wheels are strong, stiff and light, bringing technology from the top-end models in the range to this everyday wheelset. The rim is 24mm deep, keeping weight down and stability high, and it's laced to the hub by stainless steel bladed and butted spokes - 16 and 20, front and rear respectively. The wheels roll incredibly smoothly and are highly durable thanks to super-polished ball races. You can ride these wheels as clinchers, or set up tubeless for further benefits to rolling resistance, comfort and puncture protection.
- Shimano RS500-TL Tubeless Compatible Clincher Wheelset
- Quick-Release Skewers
- 700c tubeless-ready clincher wheelset
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Internal rim width: 20.8mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes
- Spoke count: 16 (front) / 20 (rear)
- Hub type: Quick release
- Axle type: 100mm QR (front) / 130mm QR (rear)
- Brake type: Rim
- Discipline: Road and multi-terrain
- Compatibility: 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM (adapter is needed to use a 10-speed cassette sprocket)
- Supplied with Q/R skewers
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 705 grams / rear - 944 grams / 1649 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.