Wheels Manufacturing Universal Bottom Bracket Press Tool
A premium, easy to use tool, the Wheels Manufacturing Universal Bottom Bracket Press Tool is constructed with two aluminium handles, uses a 1/2" rod and features two machined aluminium drifts.
Ready to use with a range of bottom brackets, up to 132mm wide, including Wheels Manufacturing models, the press tool eliminates the need to hunt around for the correct size drifts and parts. The steps on the drifts are marked with diameter sizes, making matching the drift to your cups a simple task.
The zinc plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod is designed to resist bending, ensuring the cups to align and press in straight.
Drifts fit the following BB shell sizes:
- BB30 (42mm)
- PF30 (46mm)
- BB86, BB92 (41mm)
- BBRight (46mm)
- BB386EVO (46mm)
- Cannondale BB30A (42mm)
- Cannondale PF30A (46mm)
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm)
- Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm)
- Trek BB90, BB95 (37mm)
- PF24 (41mm)
Drifts fit the following sealed bearing inner diameters:
- Designed to press in all current Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets
- Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminium handles, 1/2" threaded rod and two machined aluminium drifts
- Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters
- Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide
- Machined aluminium handles and drifts
- Red anodised drifts and handles
- Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes
- Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod
- Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide
- Includes two Universal BB Drifts
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.