Patagonia Cloud Ridge Jacket
Utilising Patagonia’s own three-ply waterproof H2No fabric, the Cloud Ridge Jacket provides bombproof protection from the elements. The membrane construction keeps all precipitation out whilst allowing moisture vapour from the inside to escape, thus avoiding the boil-in-a-bag feeling of some waterproof clothing. The two zipped handwarmer pockets are carefully positioned so as to sit above the waist belt of a rucksack, and the adjustment options on the hood mean that it can be altered so as to protect from the rain without impeding vision both with and without a helmet on.
Please note: Green images for illustration only.
- Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell has 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at the back of neck and chin guard are soft on the skin
- Coated, watertight centre-front zip features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between the pack’s waist belt and sternum strap, and secure with coated, watertight zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Lightweight stuff sack with clip-in loop included
- 391 grams (13.8oz)