Patagonia Duckbill Running Cap
Designed for the demands of challenging ultra running in the warmest conditions, the Patagonia Duckbill Running Cap is lightweight, shielding and incredibly airy. 100% recycled Baggies fabric, which is soft and light, makes the front panel, while open mesh is used for the rest of the cap’s construction to ensure excellent ventilation. A moisture-wicking and odour-resisting internal headband grants freshness on prolonged training sessions and races.
The foam brim protects from the sun and has a dark underside to eliminate glare. This brim is also foldable, so the cap can be compactly stored when not in use. One size fits all, with the adjustable rear buckle ensuring any wearer achieves comfort and fit security.
- A super-breathable running cap ideal for ultra running
- 100% recycled Baggies fabric brim and front panel are soft and light
- Open mesh construction on the sides, top and back promote tremendous airflow
- Capilene Cool Trail fabric Internal headband is moisture-wicking and has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- The foam brim can fold into a pocket for easy packing, then rebounds to its original shape
- Built with a dark underbrim to reduce glare and eyestrain
- The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalised fit
- Manufactured via Fair Trade Certified protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 43 grams
- One size fits all