Shimano ME3 SPD MTB Shoes
Versatile and supportive, the Shimano ME3 SPD MTB Shoes combine a breathable upper with a glass fibre reinforced midsole for a combination of comfort and pedalling efficiency. Closure consists of two Velcro straps and a buckle, with the offset strap design spreading pressure evenly across the foot. The outsole uses a lightweight rubber, enhancing traction on both loose and wet surfaces.
- High-density synthetic leather upper with perforations improves fit and breathability
- Super low-profile, reverse buckle securely holds foot
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Cleat type: SPD
- Closure: One buckle, two-strap / offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 686 grams per pair (size 42)
Shimano ME3 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.